WordPress FAQ Plugin: But Why FAQ?
Have you thought about how much impact a WordPress FAQ plugin would bring? We all know that FAQ is a list of questions and answers relating to a particular subject, especially one giving basic information for users of a website, that’s the description but how effective it will be for an e-store. Let’s See!!
Advanced FAQ Manager allows you to easily create and manage your WordPress pages with frequently asked questions (FAQs). With the Advanced FAQ Manager plugin, all you need to do is create a new category/set of FAQs, add as content to the list of frequently asked questions. Copy the post’s shortcode displayed and paste it where appropriate on your web page. It’s compatible with popular themes — Avada, Flatsome, Hestia, Divi, Storefront, Sydney, Astra, Ocean WP, Twenty Nineteen, Twenty Seventeen, Twenty Sixteen.
Advanced FAQ Manager for WordPress It’s a responsive WordPress FAQ plugin that allows you to add and manage FAQs on your WordPress pages. Display the FAQs in a general Q&A format or accordion-style with this responsive FAQ plugin and synchronize them automatically with your theme styling. This WordPress FAQ plugin comes with a ton of cool features including customization for the FAQ title icons, FAQ submission, etc.
List of Advanced FAQ Manager features:
- Easy category wise FAQ Management
- Add Multiple Images to FAQ content
- Add multiple FAQs using one single shortcode
- Submission of FAQ in Frontend
- Like/Dislike button for the FAQs
- Add Multiple FAQs to the product page
- Limit the FAQs displayed on Page Load
- Add social share buttons to FAQS
- Display a comment box along with the FAQs
- Search for multiple FAQs at a time from the same search field
- FAQs can be reordered by dragging them up and down.
- Customize by changing the text color and background color.