The Schedule Delivery for WooCommerce allows to schedule and plan the purchase deliveries of the product. The plugin lets the user select the delivery dates and add the required quantities of products for multiple dates before placing order.
Using Schedule Delivery for WooCommerce, you can perform the following actions:
- Set delivery available days in a week.
- Customers can set a time slot for their product delivery.
- Add Start date, End date and Minimum days for the delivery.
- Block out Holidays/ Unavailable days for the delivery.
- Display Delivery Plan Details on the Cart page, Checkout page and Thank You page.
- User can add the required quantities and scheduled date of delivery in a monthly calendar.
- Display the status of completed and pending deliveries.
- Cancel deliveries with a single click.
- Customize the Delivery Calendar of the product page to match your theme.
Know More Features About Schedule Delivery for WooCommerce
- Show Delivery Availability Before an Order is Placed.
- Easy Calendar view to plan the product demand per Week/Month.
- Quick&Easy view of Delivery Status.
- Put Delivery on Hold In Case of Unavailability.
- Have Individual and Global Availability Settings.
- Set an Apt Time for the Product Delivery.
- Multilingual Support.
Also.. You can
- Configure Shop Availability.
- Calendar View to Schedule Date & Quantity.
- Delivery status for shoppers and Admin.
- Hold your Deliveries with a Single Click.
- Delivery Plan Showcase.
- Style-up your Delivery Calendar.
Know More About this Order Delivery Date Plugin: https://www.themehigh.com/product/schedule-delivery-for-woocommerce
Try our Free Demo: https://flydemos.com/sd/wp-login.php